Estes Escapades

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Our first baby picture!

It came as quite a surprise when Eric and I were at my doctor's office for an ultrasound a couple weeks ago to investigate some abdominal pain and it turned out that I was pregnant! We have since had a second ultrasound yesterday. They said everything looked great. The baby measured right at 8 weeks, which I have read means he's the size of a grape. Here's the picture we received from the second ultrasound. What a cute little rump!

2 Comments:

  • Just surfing around looking at various blogs and yours was one that popped up. Just wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy!!

    By Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie, at 8:13 PM  

  • Congratulations. We are now 26 weeks into this thing, I can't wait! I am sure you can't either!

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home