Estes Escapades

Monday, September 12, 2005

Baby Update!

Our good friends, Russ and Kris are celebrating the birth of their baby boy, Rome Alan. He was born Sunday night at 11:16 pm, weighing 8lbs 3oz and measuring 20in in length. You can check out their pictures on their site at www.troesters.com. He's such a cutie! You have to see the picture with Rome in his Cardinals hat. A true St. Louisan from the start! As for our little one, s/he's doing well. I had my last check-up on Sept 1st. Not a big deal, just asked how I was doing and listened to the heart beat. I'm still feeling pretty good, and I'm just starting to get a little round in the belly. I actually have lost 10lbs since becoming pregnant. I'm guessing its from eating better, not eating when I was nauseated all the time and then increasing my activity level at work. The doctor said that was fine as long as I was able to keep food down. The next appointment is on October 5th!!! This is when we'll have the ultrasound to find out if its a boy or a girl! We can't wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home